Zucchini pasta in creamy pesto sauce. Zoodles are certainly healthier than fondue, plus they are gluten free and they lend themselves perfectly to one pan meals. The spiralizer trend just might have staying power. And this Zucchini Pasta with Creamy Pesto Tomato Sauce will be on repeat at my house.
Ingredients of Zucchini pasta in creamy pesto sauce
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- It's 1/2 of red tomato chopped.
- It's 1 dash of garlic powder.
- It's 1/3 of avocado.
- It's 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pesto sauce (I love bellino's brand).
- It's 1 squeeze of lemon juice.
These Creamy Pesto Zucchini Noodles are topped with speedy sautéed shrimp and are SO delicious! Turn off the heat and add the cherry tomatoes, pesto, and zucchini ribbons. Toss until well combined and heated through. Creamy Pesto Pasta combines tender spaghetti and juicy chicken in a deliciously rich Creamy Pesto Sauce for the perfect family meal!
Zucchini pasta in creamy pesto sauce step by step
- Spiralize your zucchini. If you don't have a spiralizer you can use a peeler and just have thicker noodles.
- Put in a large mixing bowl and add chopped tomatoes, seasonings, lemon juice and pesto sauce. Dont stir in yet!.
- I like to mix ingredients in with my hands to cover all the noodles. When I add the avocado I smoosh it in my hand first to make it into a thick cream. Mix everything together..
- Zucchini noodles are meant to be eaten raw, however, I do not like cold pasta. Just quickly heat in a pan on the stove for about a minute for a nice hot meal.
This easy recipe comes together quickly and everyone raves about it! We serve it up with garlic bread and a fresh salad for a complete meal in no time at all! Make this creamy pesto pasta for your family tonight. Kids eat anything as long as there is Keto Chocolate Zucchini Muffins. Keto Skillet Chicken + Tomatoes with Basil Butter.