Sautéed Zucchini With Onions And Bacon.
Sautéed Zucchini With Onions And Bacon
Ingredients of Sautéed Zucchini With Onions And Bacon
- You need 2 medium of Zucchini.
- It's 1 medium of onion.
- It's 2 slice of bacon thick cut,.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
Sautéed Zucchini With Onions And Bacon instructions
- Preheat cast iron skillet.
- Add bacon to skillet fry until crispy and golden brown remove and set aside.
- Rinse dry and Slice onion and zucchini in to thin slices.
- Add sliced zucchini and onions to skillet with bacon drippings over medium heat. If needed add olive oil then add salt and pepper. Stir frequently.
- Until onions are translucent and zucchini softens with edges browning may cover skillet for 2-3 minuets during cooking . To help soften top layer of zucchini ad simplify stirring. When done sprinkle with crumbled bacon and serve.
- For vegetarians leave out bacon use Olive oil Gluten Free.