Guilt free chicken teriyaki (zucchini pasta). Sauteed bite-sized chicken breast and grape tomatoes cooked with spiralized zucchini, fresh mozzarella and basil. When making zoodles (zucchini noodles) I prefer a thicker noodle because it has more of bite and I'm careful not to overcook them so they don't get watery. One Pan Teriyaki Chicken Zoodles Zucchini Noodles is the perfect easy one pot weeknight meal!
Ingredients of Guilt free chicken teriyaki (zucchini pasta)
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 cup of broccoli chopped.
- It's 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce low sodium.
- You need 3 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
It's a perfectly kinda fancy low maintenance meal that makes me happy happy happy every time I eat it. Baked zucchini chips is super crunchy outer layer and soft delicious baked zucchini inside, it's just perfect to munch on any time. Let's see what these baked zucchini chips truly are - healthy, delicious, low fat, guilt free, low carb, very easy to make. Zucchini noodles are easy to make with my favorite spiralizer and they only take a couple of minutes to cook.
Guilt free chicken teriyaki (zucchini pasta) step by step
- Spiralize your zucchini if you don't have a spiralizer use a peeler for wider noodles.
- Cook your chopped chicken and onions add one tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Add broccoli to pan and add garlic powder salt and pepper.
- Lower heat and add the zucchini noodles with the rest of the soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.
- Mix well until everything is heated. Serve and enjoy!.
Zucchini noodles are extremely versatile but a simple sauté with garlic and spinach can't be beat. Add in some diced herb baked chicken and you've got yourself a complete meal. It is much better than takeout! We recently used our Inspiralizer to make Easy Chicken Zucchini Noodle Stir Fry and the boys cleaned their plates! Delicious Crispy Chicken Breasts Paleo, Low-Carb & Grain/Gluten-FreeHealth Starts in.