Zucchini Fry. Whether You Serve It As A Side Or An Appetizer, This Restaurant Style Fried Zucchini Is A Family Favorite. Fried To Perfection, This Dish Is Simply Addicting, Especially Dipped In Ranch And Marinara! Giada De Laurentiis' Fried Zucchini, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, are crispy and vegetarian, covered with crunchy panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fry
- It's 5 of zucchini.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It's 3 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of pomegrenade molasses.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 dash of olive oil.
Dip them in Ranch dressing for a delicious summer appetizer. These Zucchini Fries are the real deal. I'll admit I was very skeptical when Matt was making them the first time around. Baking these zucchini fries creates optimal lightness and crunch.
Zucchini Fry instructions
- Cut the zucchini into small pieces and put them in the food processor to chop them further into small bits.
- Fry the chopped onion until it turns red.
- Add the zucchini, water, salt, garlic and the promenade molasses to the onions and mix..
- Once the mix boils, lower the fire and allow to simmer till the zucchini is cooked and the water evaporates..
- Once done, add the dash of olive oil and serve (hot or cold, but normally out is served cold).
Zucchini Fries are the perfect way to enjoy fresh garden zucchini and are perfect served as an appetizer or a side dish! Crispy and crunchy with tender zucchini inside. These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are loaded with flavor and baked to golden perfection! So excited to be sharing this amazing recipe for Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries with you today! Dredge a zucchini fry in flour mixture and then dip into Place coated zucchini on prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining ingredients; liberally coat.