Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread. Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread - it's the Zucchini Bread Recipe you've been waiting for! In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add sugar, and continue beating until well blended.
Ingredients of Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread
- Prepare 3 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 cup of Grated zucchini.
- It's 2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 3 of Large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Canola oil.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 packages of Cream cheese spread (if desired).
- It's of Cooking spray.
I hid that zucchini in a loaf of chocolate bread and no one had a clue! The best thing about this devilishly. This easy chocolate zucchini bread recipe makes a loaf that's so moist and flavorful, you'll need to remind yourself there are vegetables in it. Spoon batter into the loaf pan and smooth the top.
Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 loaf pans with shortening or cooking spray..
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt and set aside..
- With an electric mixer, beat together eggs sugar sour cream oil and vanilla. For about 2 minutes. Until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients 1/3 cup at a time. Mix well with your mixer until evenly distributed..
- Now add your zucchini and your chocolate chips. Fold just until incorporated..
- Pour batter equally into each pan..
- Now bake at 350°F for 55 to 65 minutes. Sometimes it may take up to 70 minutes for a toothpick to come out of the centre clean. Monitor closely between 55 and 70 minutes..
- Let cool for about 15 minutes before removing loafs from pans. Let cool for another two hours before slicing..
Moist Chocolate Zucchini Bread (nut free). Mine is moist and that is a key component to a delicious zucchini bread. If you don't like the title, you can miss I made this in a glass cake pan, and used your chocolate chip idea as frosting. A moist zucchini bread with chocolate chips and walnuts. To remove the bread easier, butter the bottom of the paper too.