Sautéed Zucchini And Corn.
Sautéed Zucchini And Corn
Ingredients of Sautéed Zucchini And Corn
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 large of Leeks.
- It's 1 medium of Zucchini or yellow Squash.
- You need 2 medium of Ears corn.
- You need 2 tbsp of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chiffonade of basil.
- It's 1 tbsp of Lime juice.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Sautéed Zucchini And Corn instructions
- Let's prepare all the ingredients : halve the leek, wash and slice crosswise into very thin half-moons. Cut kernels from the cub, stand the cob on one end, and slice downward with a sharp knife. ( keep the blade against the ear), brush zucchinis and cut into 1/4 inch dice. Cut basil chiffonade.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat until foamy..
- Add leek and season with salt, cook stirring frequently , until leek is translucent , about 2 minutes..
- Add zucchini and corn and cook until tender and color is bright , about 2 minutes. If you think is still firm, close the skillet with a lid, steam about 2 mins. Do not over cook.
- Stir in cream and basil and season with salt and pepper. Add lime juice,.
- Serve warm, Garnished with basil leaves if desired..