Yellow Zucchini Rice. Zucchini rice is a great compliment for any occasion. Serve as is, with soup, yogurt, and pickle. Zucchini rice is a great side dish for any time of the day.
Ingredients of Yellow Zucchini Rice
- Prepare 1 of medium zucchini, sliced into thin half moons.
- It's 1 of shallot, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 piece of ginger root, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of long grain rice, uncooked.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It's of (to taste) salt, pepper, curry powder, turmeric powder and cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Yellow Squash Pasta with Caramelized Lemon. Look for lemons with thinner skins (smoother, shinier skins are often thinner); you'll get a nice. zucchini rice casserole I didn't change anything and loved it. Next time I will divide it in half and cook one Zucchini Rice Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Yellow rice is a traditional yellow-colored rice dish in Spanish, Morocco,, Peruvian, Caribbean, Portuguese, Filipino, Afghan, Indian, Sri Lankan, South African and Indonesian cuisines.
Yellow Zucchini Rice step by step
- Combine everything in a medium sized pot over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Then, turn heat down to low and simmer until rice is cooked and all liquid has evaporated (about 15 min).
- Add another half a cup of water if it's evaporating too quickly. When rice is cooked, take off heat and cover with a lid for a few minutes. I garnished my bowl with some olives and dried barberries.
It is made using white rice made yellow with annatto, saffron or turmeric. Share this product using: Meat, fish, and chicken lovers can complement their dishes with this versatile, easy-to-make GOYA® Yellow Rice. Zucchini is straight, while yellow squash has a fat bottom and tapers towards the neck. These summer squash varieties include zucchini, many types of yellow summer squash, and pattypans. Zucchini is typically a deep green, sometimes almost black.