Zucchini & Bean Soupa. Перевод слова zucchini, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция..harvested a whacking number of zucchini from the garden. ☰. Для того чтобы добавить вариант перевода. It is a type of small marrow. Add zucchini to one of your lists below, or create a new one.
Ingredients of Zucchini & Bean Soupa
- Prepare 1 bag of pasta noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of small can stewed tomato.
- It's 1/2 of small can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- You need 4 of Full Zucchini.
- You need 1 can of Pinto Red Beans.
- Prepare 3 of chicken stock cube.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
They are classified as summer Zucchini don't really have a great of flavour by themselves; everything hinges on their getting flavour. Borrowed from Italian zucchini, plural of zucchino, diminutive of zucca ("squash"). Ultimately a doublet of courgette through the original Latin cucurbita. enPR: zo͞okē'nē, IPA(key): /zuːˈkiːniː/. zucchini (plural zucchinis or zucchini). Zucchini produces fruits with green, yellow, gray or black skin and is sure to be extremely prolific in your summer garden.
Zucchini & Bean Soupa step by step
- Chop your zucchini and dice your onions and prepare your boiling water. Put chicken stock cubes in it and set to boil.
- Drop your bag of pasta in the water add a little bit of salt pepper and boil until al dente for about 15-20 minutes..
- And your chopped zucchini and beans and turn heat simmer. Let simmer for another 5-7 minutes. Add stewed tomatoes and half of can of tomato sauce, season with your cumin and garlic powder, and let simmer for another 5 minutes (I added cooked shredded chicken, this time 😊). Turn off heat and let sit, stir and serve.
Zucchini, Cucurbita pepo, is a member of the cucumber and melon family and is harvested while Botanically, zucchini is a fruit, but it's treated as a vegetable. It is derived from a similar vegetable. Define zucchini. zucchini synonyms, zucchini pronunciation, zucchini translation, English dictionary definition of zucchini. n. pl. zucchini or zuc·chi·nis A variety of summer squash having an elongated. zucchini Существительное. zucchini / zucchinis. Take a look at the amazing health benefits of zucchini, a summer squash that looks like a cucumber. It is also known as courgette in some places!