Foil wrapped honey mustard pork loin with zucchini, squash, and baby carrots. Combine honey, mustard, pepper, thyme, and salt in small bowl; mix until well blended. Brush mixture over roast, working well into slits. Laid it on a piece of foil (without browning it first) and poured the mustard mix over it.
Ingredients of Foil wrapped honey mustard pork loin with zucchini, squash, and baby carrots
- It's 1 of pork loin.
- It's 1 of medium onion.
- It's 1/2 bottle of honey mustard dressing, divided.
- It's to taste of Garlic powder.
- You need to taste of Everglades heat seasoning.
- It's to taste of Italian seasoning.
- You need 3 of zucchini.
- You need 2 of yellow squash.
- It's 1 small bag of baby carrots.
- Prepare of Aluminum foil.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of bottled minced garlic.
I served the Honey Mustard Pork Chops with roasted baby potatoes in skins which I just roasted in the oven with some spray oil and some steamed vegetables - peas, carrots and yellow zucchini. The kids absolutely love this pork recipe whenever I make it for them. They also love these Honey and. Boneless pork loin chops are accented with a delicious honey mustard pan gravy.
Foil wrapped honey mustard pork loin with zucchini, squash, and baby carrots instructions
- Gather ingredients.
- Rinse and pat dry pork loin.
- Pull out two sheets of aluminum foil big enough to fit meat and veggies.
- Place pork loin fat side down onto the foil.
- With a sharp knife cut deep diamonds into the pork loin.
- Cut onion in half dice up one half and set other half aside.
- Place diced onion into the diamonds cut into the pork loin.
- Put garlic onto meat and rub into the grooves.
- Take half the dressing and pour out onto the meat then carefully rub into meat.
- Slice the remaining half of onion zucchini and squash..
- Place all veggies around the pork loin.
- Season generously with rest of seasoning.
- Pile the veggies on top of the loin then pour remaining dressing on top.
- Wrap with foil.
- Add you can see i didn't make it big enough so i got two more sheets of foil to cover the top.
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Place foil packet on grill for 1 and a half to 2 hours.
- Remove from grill carefully unfold foil and check the pork.
Some boneless loin chops can be a bit tough to Simply place between sheets of plastic wrap and lightly pound with the flat side of a meat mallet to tenderize. Brush this simple honey-mustard-garlic mixture onto pork before grilling to create a delicious and pretty glaze. Sprinkle with brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Wrap securely in foil, poking holes to allow steam to escape. Mixed Grill of Summer Squash and Zucchini with Pesto.