Zucchini white spaghetti. Tender spaghetti noodles capture the fresh taste of the chunky bean and vegetable sauce, while a sprinkling of feta cheese adds a finishing touch. In this Video I'm creating an easy, quick, healthy and delicious dish. This is my creamy, zesty pasta!
Ingredients of Zucchini white spaghetti
- You need 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- It's 14 ounces of sour cream.
- It's 1-1/2 tablespoons of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 6 cups of zucchini strands, about 2 large zucchini.
- It's 1 cup of chopped stuffed green olives, pimento stuffed.
This white spaghetti recipe includes a sauce made with garlic and Italian dressing mix for a quick View image. White Spaghetti. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Mit ► Portionsrechner ► Kochbuch ► Video-Tipps! The Best Healthy Zucchini Spaghetti Recipes on Yummly
Zucchini white spaghetti instructions
- Brown your sirloin. Add seasoned salt, garlic, and cumin.
- Add parsley.
- Chop and add onion.
- Add green olives and incorporate in.
- Add sour cream.
- Turn off heat and mix.
- Add zucchini.
- Mix gently ans serve. Hope you enjoy!.
Spaghetti With Peas, Zucchini And Ricotta, Quick Tomato And Zucchini Spaghetti, Spaghetti With Zucchini And Pine Nut Pesto. Stir in the julienned zucchini and squash. For all the low-carb fans, here is a great recipe. (come to think of it, I think the low-carb fad has come and gone, because I really don't know anyone on a low-carb diet anymore) Anyways. Zucchini in spaghetti sauce is very good. You can slice it into rounds, then half the rounds (that way they will be bite size pieces) and add to your dad's homemade sauce.