Baked Chicken and Zucchini. Baked chicken breasts with zucchini, tomatoes, and fresh basil: colorful and tasty, and ready in less than an hour! Gluten Free Low Carb Baked Chicken and Zucchini Casserole with Tomatoes. Baked Chicken and Zucchini. "I love zucchini, so this colorful dish is one of my favorites," writes Sheryl Goodnough of Eliot, Maine. "I make it often in summer.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken and Zucchini
- You need 3 of zucchini / washed / chopped.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts / chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It's 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper, salt, sumac,.
- It's 2 of carrots / washed / chopped.
- You need 1 of large potato peeled / chopped.
Serve over zucchini noodles for a low carb, gluten free dinner. Keyword herbs, chicken, herb chicken, zucchini, chicken with zucchini, butter, garlic herb. Zucchini, bread crumbs, ricotta, butter, and Parmesan create a juicy layer that makes you wish chicken always tasted this good. The chicken was sandwiched between a few Kitchn favorites: baked ricotta and my new "easy entertaining" go-to, creamy candy bar sauce.
Baked Chicken and Zucchini step by step
- Set oven 380°F, chop chicken, place in a mixing bowl, add some of your spices and half of oil, mix well and place a baking dish evenly. Chop veggies, use rest of the oil and spices to mix with them, layer over chicken.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil, cook about 40 mins, then take the foil off.
- Cook 25 mins more. Must be tender, juicy chicken. Don't let them dry out. (Chicken was already cooked when you covered with foil.).
This chicken and zucchini combo is an easy baked dish flavored with tomatoes and garlic and finished with a topping of shredded mozzarella or This is an easy and great tasting recipe made with chicken breasts, zucchini, and tomatoes, cooked in dry sherry and topped with gooey, melted cheese. What about adding zucchini and swapping a few things in for this and that and adding some other things and yada, yada, yada. In all seriousness, this healthier chicken and zucchini noodle casserole is a great, quick, and easy family meal. You literally add all the ingredients to a baking dish. Baked Chicken Parmesan made with cutlets, homemade tomato sauce, gooey cheese and served on Zucchini Noodles!