Cheese stuffed zucchini blossoms. But deep-fried zucchini blossoms make them delicious too. Combine flour appetizer Batter Cheese Citrus Party herb Italian Lemon Mint Ricotta Summer Squash Blossom Dinner. Zucchini blossoms are such a treasure and stuffing them with goat cheese makes them gold in my book!
Ingredients of Cheese stuffed zucchini blossoms
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆ Zucchini blossoms ◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1 quart of zucchini blossoms.
- It's to taste of salt.
- It's of ◆◆◆◆◆ Cheeses ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded romano cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded agiaso cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded provolone cheese.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ batter ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned flour.
- You need 1 cup of sparkling or seltzer water lemon-lime.
- It's 1 of egg beaten.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Oil ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil to fry in.
Zucchini blossoms are a thing of wonder. I've made zucchini blossoms more ways than you can probably imagine, but I always come back to my original recipe, my interpretation of a Classic How do I make Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms? The first step is filling the blossoms with the ricotta cheese mixture. While a pastry bag definitely makes.
Cheese stuffed zucchini blossoms instructions
- Heat oil.
- Mix the flour, water, and egg together till smooth.
- Mix the cheeses.
- Stuff the cheeses into the zucchini blossoms gently twist the ends a bit..
- Dip into the batter and fry 2 minutes.
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive oil.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Light, crispy, airy and cheese stuffed, these goat cheese stuffed fried zucchini blossoms are appetizer perfection. You can't see zucchini blossoms at the farmers market and not buy them. I think there must be some kind of law against it. And if there isn't, there should be. But deep-fried zucchini blossoms make them delicious too.