Zucchini, banana muffins. Zucchini Banana Muffins are super moist with loads of flavor. The perfect way to use up all that leftover zucchini. These muffins are bursting with flavorful banana and cinnamon.
Ingredients of Zucchini, banana muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of coco powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 of egg white.
- It's 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/3 cup of vanilla or plain yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened cashew milk.
- You need 1 of large shredded zucchini.
- You need 2 of banana, mashed.
Banana Zucchini Bread Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Healthy zucchini banana muffins packed with shredded zucchini, banana, heart-healthy walnuts, coconut and dark chocolate chips. These delicious muffins pack in both fruits and veggies. The perfect healthy breakfast recipe that delivers a serving of fruits.
Zucchini, banana muffins step by step
- Preheat oven, convection bake 350.F Grease muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, mix. Add maple syrup and coconut oil, stir Add egg, whites, vanilla, yogurt and milk. Mix with electric hand mixer Add zucchini and bananas and continue blending, until smooth..
- Pour mixture into greased muffin pan. Cook for 20-25 minutes. Let cool!.
Banana Zucchini Muffins with Chocolate Chips. Can I leave out the sugar? Guest Post: Flourless Chocolate Zucchini Banana Muffins. And a whole lot of chocolate! These bakery style chocolate zucchini muffins were made in extra large muffin tins.