Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips. Covered in fresh grated or shaved Parmesan cheese and garlic powder these zucchini chips are baked in the oven until the cheese starts to bubble and turn a light brown color. Crispy and flavorful baked zucchini chips covered in seasoned panko bread crumbs with garlic and Parmesan. Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Chips. featured in Sides for Garlic Lovers.
Ingredients of Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips
- Prepare 1 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of garlic Italian breadcrumbs.
- It's 2-3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoning salt.
- Prepare of non-stick cooking spray.
Salting the zucchini slices before baking them is an annoying extra step, but it removes water from the zucchini, which helps achieve crispiness. These Parmesan Garlic Zucchini Chips do not disappoint, they are really good, too. I recommend eating these right away. the. Zucchini Parmesan Crisps - A healthy snack that's incredibly crunchy, crispy and addicting!
Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips step by step
- Slice your zucchini into thin even slices. Crack your egg and mix the yolk into it in a bowl, in a separate bowl add your breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese and mix..
- Arrange your bowls by an oiled up baking sheet. Dip each piece of zucchini into the egg and then roll it around in the breadcrumb mix. Repeat for all sliced and add leftover breadcrumbs over top if you want..
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Bake zucchini chips for 20-30 minutes or until they are crispy. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!.
Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Crispy Parmesan Zucchini Chips with thinly-sliced zucchini coated with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. This oven baked zucchini chips are healthy and low calorie. Parmesan zucchini chips are one of my favorite munchies and I have the perfect recipe that produces crispy, crunchy and. Craving a crisp snack like chips?