Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini. Stuffed zucchini is one of the first recipes I made myself. Every year, my family would grow zucchini in the garden and every year, we'd have more than we knew what to do with. (This seems to be the case for most gardeners, although the past two summers, I have had absolutely no luck growing. This Parmesan garlic zucchini is like zucchini on steroids!
Ingredients of Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini
- It's 1 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It's 1 teaspoon of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic salt.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese (flaked if possible).
These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. They are perfect for kids and adults alike. My family and I move so much that I have never planted zucchini. This Zucchini Parmesan Bake is so easy to make and tastes delicious!
Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash zucchini and cut off each end. Place on a baking dish and slice the zucchini every 1/2 inch or so a little more than halfway through. Put parmesan in the cuts in the zucchini..
- In a small bowl, mix together your oil, garlic salt and seasoning salt. Brush mixture over top of the sliced zucchini and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes and enjoy..
Even my picky eaters ate it! For the full Baked Zucchini Chips recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste: https These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. They are perfect to serve with dinner or just as an afternoon snack. The ingredients are kept to a minimum. Top the zucchini boats with the parmesan and mozzarella, and bake until melted and bubbly.