Stuffed zucchini. Trim stems from zucchini and slice lengthwise. Stuffed Zucchini Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Halve zucchini lengthwise; scoop out seeds.
Ingredients of Stuffed zucchini
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- It's 6 oz of chicken breasts meat.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of chopped onions.
- It's 1 cup of melted Mexican mix cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ranch dressing.
There's no tastier way to use up extra zucchini. Here are some health benefits of stuffed zucchini: Zucchini squash are low in carbohydrates and calories, and are brimming with fiber and vitamin C, which helps promote a healthy immune system. Looking for the best Stuffed Zucchini recipes? Stuffed Zucchini - delicious low-carb and easy to prepare zucchini boats stuffed with seasoned ground turkey/chicken, topped with cheese and baked until tender.
Stuffed zucchini instructions
- Wash and cut in half zucchini.
- Delete all the center part off zukini due to the spoon, add salt and pepper.
- Chop meat, fry it on both sides till half-cooked constitution, add chopped zucchini centerpieces, onions, fry for 2 min.
- Mix zucchini - chicken mix with Ranch dressing and stuff zucchini "boats". Put cheese on top. Bake at 420°F for 30 min.
This Sausage Stuffed Zucchini is great to serve as a vegetable side, or even as the main dish for a light summer lunch. Fresh zucchini is stuffed with Italian sausage, fresh tomatoes, Parmesan, garlic. The Best Baked Stuffed Zucchini Recipes on Yummly Stuffed Zucchini, Stuffed Round Zucchini, Round Zucchini Stuffed With Ricotta And Basil. Stuffed squash, courgette, marrow, mahshi, or zucchini is a dish of the region of the former Ottoman Empire from the Balkans to the Levant and Egypt, a kind of dolma.