oven baked zucchini sticks. Dip zucchini sticks into the egg whites then into the bread crumbs, a few at a time and coat well. Place the breaded zucchini sticks in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets and. I love zucchini sticks, and these baked ones are better than any fried version.
Ingredients of oven baked zucchini sticks
- Prepare 1 medium of zucchini.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 3/4 cup of skimmed milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of flour.
- It's 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Drizzle a little lemon juice and garnish with minced parsley and freshly grated cheese over the top. And there you have it, zucchini sticks. Mediterranean Baked Zucchini Sticks Recipe is crunchy oven roasted zucchini with feta cheese, fresh parsley and no breading. These zucchini sticks are the case when food tastes great even cold, same with Parmesan zucchini sticks.
oven baked zucchini sticks step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- cut zucchini into matchsticks. put in bowl with milk..
- dredge in flour, then egg, and coat in bread crumbs..
- bake for 30 minutes turning half way through cooking time..
- serve with ranch, honey mustard or chili sauce..
So, serve hot or eat straight out of the fridge. Our oven-baked zucchini sticks taste every bit as good as their deep-fried brethren with only a fraction of the fat and calories. Serve with a side of your favorite marinara sauce for dipping. How to cook zucchini by cutting lengthwise, oven-roasting with olive oil, garlic, black pepper, and Herbes de Provence. I had a variation of this baked zucchini the other night at a friend's house and was amazed to hear her children exclaim, "Please give me some zucchini.