Zucchini Cocoa Muffin.
Zucchini Cocoa Muffin
Ingredients of Zucchini Cocoa Muffin
- Prepare 100 g of White Flour.
- You need 50 g of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 10 g of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 5 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 75 g of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 50 g of Yogurt.
- It's 80 g of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 5 Leaves of Mint.
- It's of Zucchini (about 1 zucchini) 150g.
Zucchini Cocoa Muffin step by step
- Operation Time / 25 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 24 min.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners..
- Sift the white flour, whole wheat flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into a medium bowl..
- Mince the zucchini and mint leaves with a kitchen mixer and set aside until use..
- Add the vegetable oil, egg, yogurt and brown sugar to a large mixing bowl and whisk well..
- Add the minced zucchini and whisk well..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups..
- Bake, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins..