Brad's grilled yellow zucchini. This is a great side dish with almost any grilled meat, pork chops, chicken breast and. I used zucchini as well as yellow squash which was a nice color contrast on the plate. While hubby prefers his as is I like mine sprinkled with grated Parmesan.
Ingredients of Brad's grilled yellow zucchini
- It's 1 of yellow zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tbs of good olive oil.
- Prepare of McCormick's Montreal steak seasoning.
Grilled zucchini is healthy, low carb and delicous with garlic. This easy grilled yellow squash is a perfect way to use up extra summer squash and can be made right alongside steaks and burgers on the grill! Grilled yellow squash goes well with any grilled meat and is a simple way to complete a meal entirely on the grill. Often on summer nights, we will just grill some meat and yellow squash or zucchini and serve a salad.
Brad's grilled yellow zucchini step by step
- Preheat grill and brush to clean.
- Place zucchini skin side down first. Brush on olive oil.
- Sprinkle liberally with seasoning.
- Grill 5 minutes. Flip and grill five more. Serve immediately..
This meal can be made in about half an hour and is a great excuse to spend some time. Grilled Zucchini with garlic, oil, salt and pepper is our Ukrainian-Russian family recipe. We grill zucchini along with any meat all summer long. Squash - Particularly in summer you might have a lot of yellow squash that is same as zucchini. Grilled yellow zucchini with pesto, parmesan and pine nuts closeup. vertica.