Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini. Want an easy weeknight dinner option? Try out this creamy Zucchini and Squash casserole during your time at home. This dish will be enjoyed by the entire.
Ingredients of Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini
- You need 1/3 of of a large sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a large yellow zucchini, 1/2 inch cubes.
- It's 2 tbs of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 (5 Oz) of can evaporated milk.
- It's 1 tsp of powdered chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1 cup of chopped honey ham.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of American cheese or other cheese that melts well.
How to make parmesan crusted zucchini and yellow squash. So how is your garden growing this summer? I have so much zucchini right now and this looks like the perfect cheesy way to use it up. Sometimes the simple recipes are the best!
Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini step by step
- Add oil and onions to a hot frying pan. Sauté for two minutes. Add zucchini and sauté for 3-4 more minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients except cheese. Simmer until zucchini becomes tender. Add cheese and melt in. Serve immediately.
Zucchini and yellow squash are low in calories with a low glycemic index. Both squashes are a good source of vitamins A and C, fiber and potassium Tender pieces of zucchini and yellow squash in a mouthwatering creamy cheese sauce. This delectable easy skillet vegetable will quickly become one. Baked Zucchini And Yellow Squash Casserole Recipes. Cheesy Zucchini Breadsticks is a low carb breadsticks recipe perfect for using up summer's bounty of zucchini!