Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms.
Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms
Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms
- Prepare 25 of zucchini blossom, or as many as you can get.
- It's 12 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 lb of ground meat.
- It's 2 of grated onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice.
- You need of parsley chopped.
- It's of mint chopped.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms instructions
- Arrange flowers in casserole dish..
- Preheat to 350 and scoop out tomato. Save the pulp of all vegetables using.
- Combine meat with grated onion, parsley, mint, rice, tomato pulp and salt and pepper..
- Stuff flowers carefully with a tablespoon of filling. Stuff the tomatoes a little more than half way and cap them. Sprinkle with olive oil. Mix a little water with tomato pulp or paste and add to pan, cover and cook, basting occasionally until tender.