Skordalia with Zucchini Chips (Greek garlic sauce). Skordalia, the popular and so delicious Greek garlic dip is rich, healthy and full of antioxidants. Greeks typically eat fried salted cod, bakaliaro and skordalia (a type of garlic dip). Obviously, fried salted cod doesn't sound too healthy but if you think about it, it isn't that bad.
Ingredients of Skordalia with Zucchini Chips (Greek garlic sauce)
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- You need 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- It's 3 of zucchini for chips.
This recipe for homemade Skordalia uses ground almonds and a slice of white bread as its thick base agent for the puree. Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Chips. featured in Sides for Garlic Lovers. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. If you like seasoned, cheesy, delicious, baked zucchini chips, first of all, I now know why we're best friends!
Skordalia with Zucchini Chips (Greek garlic sauce) instructions
- Crush garlic in a mortar. Boil potatoes and mash well until a paste. Add olive oil and vinegar alternately in small amounts stirring briskly with pestle. Add salt and pepper. Stir until stiff enough to hold its shape..
- Cut zucchini in round pieces. Dip in light flour batter and fry to make chips.
Thank YOU, friends, for supporting the brands that make Diethood possible! Okay, Baked Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Chips. Skordalia is a delicious potato & garlic dip which can be paired with different kinds of meat, chips or simply eaten with pita bread. The traditional Greek skordalia recipe can be also made with stale bread soaked in water and squeezed, but the potato recipe is in my opinion the best. For the traditional Greek skordalia recipe, a pestle is used to degrade the garlic with salt and then adding the rest of the ingredients, until smooth.