Zucchini & Tomato Gratin. Перевод слова zucchini, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция..harvested a whacking number of zucchini from the garden. ☰. Для того чтобы добавить вариант перевода. It is a type of small marrow. Add zucchini to one of your lists below, or create a new one.
Ingredients of Zucchini & Tomato Gratin
- You need 6-8 of Roma tomatoes.
- It's 6 of medium Zucchinis.
- You need 3-4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's to taste of Salt & black pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) of butter.
Borrowed from Italian zucchini, plural of zucchino, diminutive of zucca ("squash"). Ultimately a doublet of courgette through the original Latin cucurbita. enPR: zo͞okē'nē, IPA(key): /zuːˈkiːniː/. zucchini (plural zucchinis or zucchini). Zucchini (aka courgettes) are a member of the squash family. They are classified as summer Zucchini don't really have a great of flavour by themselves; everything hinges on their getting flavour.
Zucchini & Tomato Gratin step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray or butter the dish..
- Slice each tomato removing both ends to be about 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Then do the same with the zucchini. Alternate zucchini and tomatoes around the dish and into the middle..
- Drizzle olive oil over tomatoes and zucchini. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning, salt & pepper over the tomatoes & zucchini..
- Melt butter and combine with bread crumbs and Parmesan. Sprinkle evenly over tomatoes and zucchini..
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until topping golden brown..
Zucchini, Cucurbita pepo, is a member of the cucumber and melon family and is harvested while Botanically, zucchini is a fruit, but it's treated as a vegetable. It is derived from a similar vegetable. Take a look at the amazing health benefits of zucchini, a summer squash that looks like a cucumber. It is also known as courgette in some places! Define zucchini. zucchini synonyms, zucchini pronunciation, zucchini translation, English dictionary definition of zucchini. n. pl. zucchini or zuc·chi·nis A variety of summer squash having an elongated.