Zucchini Taco Boats. These Taco Zucchini Boats are the perfect use for the abundance of summer zucchini. They're jam packed with flavor, they're perfectly filling, and have less carbs than the traditional flour or corn tortilla. This has become a favorite in my house!
Ingredients of Zucchini Taco Boats
- It's of Large Zucchinis.
- It's of Ground Turkey, turkey sausage, ground lean beef.
- You need of Chopped tomatoes.
- It's of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Avocados.
Zucchini boats stuffed with a tasty taco filling are a healthy, Mexican-inspired appetizer or main meal. They're a great way to enjoy your zucchini and are gluten-free, dairy-free. The filling for these zucchini boats is a super flavorful combination of Mexican spices, lean ground Like the recipe name suggests, they taco stuffed zucchini boats are cheesy! Zucchini boats packed with seasoned ground turkey and topped with cheese makes a meal that will please the entire family.
Zucchini Taco Boats instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the meat and add taco seasoning to your liking. Scrape the zucchini and fill them with the browned meat. Top with cheese and place in the oven for about 15 min. or until cheese is melted. Remove and top with Pico de Gallo and Chooped avocados. Enjoy!.
Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are baked in the oven and made with ground turkey or beef, Mexican flavor, and make an easy, low-carb and healthy dinner recipe.. Zucchini Taco Boats with ground beef, homemade healthy taco seasoning mix, fresh zucchini How to Make Quick Stuffed Zucchini Taco Boats. Slice your zucchini in half lengthwise and then. Taco-seasoned ground beef, tomatoes, and Once the beef is cooked, the taco stuffed zucchini boats are assembled and popped in the oven so the zucchini becomes tender and the cheese melts. Vegan Zucchini Taco Boats- chopped walnuts and mushrooms give these plant-based taco boats a hearty texture It's the return of the zucchini boat!