Zucchini waffles. Some of the links included are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to Zucchini Waffles changed everything. I have never been a fan of waffles. Even when I was a carb.
Ingredients of Zucchini waffles
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of shredded zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded onion.
- It's 3 tablespoons of flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- It's 1/2 of your favorite shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
This zucchini savory waffle recipe is easy to make and super delicious! Zucchini waffles are cheesy and delicious, and your family will hardly notice that they are filled with veggies! Grate zucchini into a large bowl, then wrap the grated zucchini in cheesecloth or a strong, thin Allow the waffles to slightly cool ON the waffle iron - make sure it is off - before removing so be careful it. Easy Zucchini & Parmesan Savory Waffles 😋 Need a way to use up zucchinis?
Zucchini waffles step by step
- Lightly salt shredded zucchini l, let sit 10 minutes..
- Drain as much water as you can from zucchini.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cook in your waffle iron according to its instructions. Approx 3 minutes.
- Should make 4 waffles..
This zucchini savory waffle recipe is easy to make and super delicious! Chocolate Zucchini Belgian Waffles - hidden in the nooks and crannies of these chocolate waffles are good-for-you zucchini! Use up summer zucchini in a chocolatey breakfast (or decadent dessert!). Zucchini Bread, Zucchini Muffins, Chocolate Zucchini Cake — these are the stuff that summer is — I ventured off the beaten trail to make Zucchini Waffles. I don't know why I've never crossed paths.