Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese.
Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese
Ingredients of Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese
- It's 1 package of Lasagna or (long Pasta).
- You need 4 of Zucchini or Courgette.
- Prepare 250 grams of Feta Cheese.
- It's 4 tablespoons of Basil Pesto.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Pasta Cheese.
- Prepare of Bechamel Sauce.
- It's 4 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Cooking Butter.
- It's 6 Tablespoons of Flour.
- You need of Nutmeg (optional).
- Prepare Dash of Salt.
Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese instructions
- Boil Pasta in salted water, strain and set aside. In a bowl toss in the Pesto, salt, the Feta Cheese diced into cubes, and diced Zucchini. Mix ingredients, add into your pasta. In a medium size buttered baking pan, add in the pasta mixture, and spread. Then take a medium size sauce pan, add in the butter stir until melted, add the flour continue to stir, slowly add in the milk, nutmeg and stir until it has become one thick sauce..
- Top your pasta mix with the Bechamel Sauce and pop into the oven for 1 hour. Thats it! Kali orexi 🙂.