Zucchini Pasta with Tuna and Summer Squash. In a large skillet, saute zucchini, yellow squash, onion and garlic in olive oil until vegetables are almost tender. Add basil and spaghetti sauce and stir until warmed through. The zucchini and squash are waiting for you.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pasta with Tuna and Summer Squash
- It's of Fresh Zucchini Pasta.
- It's of Sliced Summer Squash.
- You need of Canned Tuna (1 Can per person).
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Chili Powder.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Parmesan.
I love zucchini and summer squash with pasta! This pasta salad is loaded with farm-stand squash and zucchini — and two pounds of tomatoes. Just combine the raw veggies with canned tuna and Meanwhile, trim zucchini and squash, cut into quarters lengthwise, then cut into thin slices crosswise. Slice olives and finely. zucchini and squash zucchini and squash casserole grilled eggplant tomato zucchini and squash s grilled zucchini and squash zucchini and squash recipes.
Zucchini Pasta with Tuna and Summer Squash instructions
- Before Cooking,your convert your whole Zucchini's into delectable vegetable pasta. Make as much as desired, but for planning I would recommend 2-3 medium zucchini's per person..
- Pour a liberal helping of olive oil into a pan for sautéing. Heat it up and then add minced Garlic, chili powder, and Italian Seasoning. Allow the mixture to sauté for about a minute..
- Add the Zucchini Pasta and allow it to cook for 5 min. While cooking, slice up your summer squash..
- Add your cans of tuna (Including the tuna water!) and summer squash into the pan. Toss around the mixture so it is evenly mixed, and allow to cook for 5 more minutes..
- Serve pasta and sprinkle on the Parmesan! Enjoy!.
Ranch Black Bean n' Veggie Tortilla Casserole. Fortunately, zucchini and other summer squash are among the easiest vegetables to dry in a dehydrator—and dehydrated zucchini and Once the dried squash is cool, transfer it to airtight containers. Label the containers to identify the contents and include the date that you dried the squash. Make good use of excess summer zucchini by creating "pasta", tossing with a flavourful artichoke and tomato sauce and serving alongside simple grilled tuna steaks. To finish, twist equal portions of pasta onto four plates, and top with grilled tuna and tablespoon of tapenade.