Baked stuffed ZUCCHINI. Stuffed Zucchini Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Halve zucchini lengthwise; scoop out seeds. Trim stems from zucchini and slice lengthwise.
Ingredients of Baked stuffed ZUCCHINI
- You need 3 of zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of ripe tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic.
- You need 1 of med onion.
- It's 1/2 c of panko.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of salt pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of parsely.
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- It's 1/2 cup of mottzrella.
Stuffed Zucchini Boats are the perfect way to enjoy your fresh summer zucchini! Tender zucchini filled with a silky meat sauce, topped with cheese and baked until tender. Serve this easy dish with a. This RAGڮ baked stuffed zucchini recipe is packed full of flavor and can be made in no time at all!
Baked stuffed ZUCCHINI instructions
- Heat oil add sausage garlic onion tomatoes scooped out ZUCCHINI.
- Scoop out each ZUCCHINI half.
- Mix parmesan mozzarella panko parsley.
- Add sausage mix to each half add mix to top bake at 400,20 mins.
Stuffed zucchini is a delicious and nutritious meal that is perfect for grilling on a nice summer's day or great for eating on a cold winter's night. The Baked Stuffed Zucchini recipe out of our category flowering vegetables! Scrub zucchini and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp of zucchini halves. Add matzo meal to mixture and mix well.