Courgette and Feta filling Muffins. Learn how to make Pancetta, courgette & feta muffins and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Heat a non-stick frying pan with oil spray and slowly cook capsicum and spring onions until browned. Remove from heat and set aside.
Ingredients of Courgette and Feta filling Muffins
- It's 2 of large Courgettes.
- Prepare 100 grams of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dill.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Corn oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of Self-Rising-Flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of Feta Cheese.
- You need of paper cup cakes holders 12.
Served with rocket salad, smoked salmon and pine nuts. These savoury muffins make a tasty snack - ideal for hungry kids, home from school. Or why not pop one in their packed lunch? Stir in the grated carrot and courgette.
Courgette and Feta filling Muffins instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl..
- Add paper cupcake holders into the muffin form and add a spoon full of the mix. Bake at 180 degrees at low heat for 1 hr and 30 minutes, and until golden brown on top. Let the cupcakes cool for 15 minutes. Kali Orexei!!! 🙂.
The secret to successful muffins is to avoid over-mixing the wet and dry ingredients. Tailler la feta en petits dés. Incorporer la farine tamisée avec la levure chimique. Terminer par la courgette. © Delish How to make the best Courgette and Cauliflower Skewers with Feta recipe from Delish.com. Shaving the courgette into long strips and then curling them creates a gorgeous effect.