Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce. Zucchini Fries are the perfect way to enjoy fresh garden zucchini and are perfect served as an appetizer or a side dish! Crispy and crunchy with tender zucchini inside, these parmesan zucchini fries are going to be your new favorite snack! While the zucchini fries are baking away, whizz up the Spicy Avocado Dipping Sauce.
Ingredients of Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce
- You need 2 of medium zucchini.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Spicy appetizer dipping sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire.
- It's 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It's 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious way to prepare this incredible variety of squash. Caramelized Onion Fritters with Spicy Aioli Dipping SauceLord Byron's Kitchen. Zucchini fries oven baked with Japanese panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Zucchini is in season now and I have many zucchini recipes to share with you.
Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce instructions
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 x (to make eight long sticks from each squash). Then cut the sticks in once crossways making 16 sticks from each squash approximately 4 inches long and a 1/2 thick.
- Prepare two sealable bags one with egg.
- One with the mixture of grated Parmesan cheese garlic powder and black pepper.mix.
- Dip each squash stick in egg shake off and then put in Parmesan mixture coating all sides place on a baking sheet in a single layer without touching.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes flipping the fries rotating the pan halfway through until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy these delicious parmesan zucchini fries in the spicy dipping appetizer sauce enjoy y'all 💋.
Today, I am going to teach you how to make zucchini fries; they are absolutely crispy, healthy (no deep-frying) and delicious. These Zucchini Crisps really do stand up to all the hype. They're the perfect appetizer or snack and one of the Pair that with Parmesan cheese and these fried zucchini crisps are literally small bites of heaven. Then there's the creamy, spicy Sriracha Greek Yogurt Dipping Sauce. Bake these beauties and prepare the dipping sauce.