Ingredients of Zucchini Boats
- It's 2 of Zucchini.
- You need 3/4 lb of ground turkey.
- It's 1 of small chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbls of ketchup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped red peppers.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped green peppers.
Zucchini Boats step by step
- Cut off ends of zucchini and split in half lengthwise. Scoop out center leaving 1/2 shell. Finely chop and set aside..
- Cook ground turkey, zucchini, peppers and onions until meat is browned. Drain..
- Add 1/2 cup cheese, ketchup, salt and pepper. Mix well and spoon into boats..
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes..