Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce.
Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce
Ingredients of Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce
- It's 1 of Zucchini.
- It's of Beef mince.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It's 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare Splash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Mixed Herbs.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- It's of Tomato Purée.
Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Diced onion and garlic and brown In a wok..
- Chop red pepper and mushroom, add this to the onion and garlic.
- Next step, add your mince, I used 750g however this does several meals. Cook until Brown. This is when you put the spaghetti in (for the boyfriend 😂).
- For the Zucchini noodles, spiralize the zucchini and add salt and pepper..
- Add boiling water to Zucchini. Boil for 1 minute. Whilst doing this add tomato sauce and purée to the meat..
- After a minute, Fry the zucchini in coconut oil until firm..
- Serve with grated cheese if you wish. Very simple dish!.