Toddler-size Zucchini Fries. To keep the fries light, we breaded them simply in flour, egg and milk, and panko. I posted a Parmesan zucchini fries recipe and I wanted to teach you how to cut zucchini into strips for the zucchini fries. Next, using a sharp knife, cut and slice the zucchini vertically, like.
Ingredients of Toddler-size Zucchini Fries
- It's 1 of small zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coconut oil or unsalted butter - melted.
- Prepare 2 tbs of grated parmesan romano blend (just parmesan is fine too).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
Baking these zucchini fries creates optimal lightness and crunch. Frying them in coconut oil or canola oil is definitely an option for these fries, but that will just soak the Zucchini Fries. When it comes to our recipes that use a Parmesan, almond flour or pork rind coating we always go the baking route. Zucchini noodles are made from raw zucchini that have been spiralized or cut into long, thin strips until they resemble spaghetti.
Toddler-size Zucchini Fries instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment the paper. Mix parmesan/romano blend, garlic powder, and basil in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Wash zucchini. Cut into thirds across. Cut each third in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 3 to 4 pieces lengthwise to make wedges..
- Place zucchini in a medium bowl. Drizzle with oil/butter and gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with seasoning mix. Gently toss to coat again..
- Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake until fork tender, turning halfway through. About 10 minutes..
- Let cool to room temp before feeding to little ones. Enjoy!.
Zucchini is arguably the most popular, as it is easy to spiralize, inexpensive, and neutral in flavor. How to fry zucchini in a simple, quick way? Slice, coat lightly with flour and beaten eggs and fry in the pan. Coat each zucchini slice with egg, then press into cracker crumbs, coating both sides. ⭐ Kid's shoe sizes for any age: Babies, Toddlers, Children & Youth Children Shoe Sizes by Age How to Measure Conversion Charts for US, UK, EU etc. ⭐. We have all you need to find the right kid's shoe sizes for any age - be it for Small Kids (Babies, Toddlers) or Big Kids (Children and Youth).