Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Zucchinis.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Zucchinis
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Zucchinis
- It's of Spinach and Artichoke Dip.
- It's 8 oz. of Pkg. Cream Cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 Bag of Frozen Chopped Spinach, cooked and drained.
- It's 1 of Small can Quartered Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped.
- You need of Pulp from the Zucchinis, chopped.
- It's 1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It's 1-2 of tsps. Garlic Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
- It's of Additional.
- It's 3 of Zucchinis, cut in half length wise and seeded.
- You need 1 Pkg. of Sliced Bacon, your preference of flavor and brand.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Zucchinis instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Spray a rimmed cooking sheet or pan with nonstick Cooking spray. Lay zucchini halves side by side. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the dip ingredients together til mixed well. Spoon dip mixture into zucchini halves. Take 2 slices bacon per zucchini halve n wrapped it around the zucchini..
- Reserve any leftover dip mixture for a later use..
- Add wrapped Zucchinis to preheated oven n bake for 40-45 minutes. Then serve and enjoy. (Its really good alongside a Caesar Salad.).