Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats.
Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats
Ingredients of Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats
- Prepare 2 of zucchini slices lengthwise.
- You need 1 oz of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 oz of chopped onion.
- You need 1 oz of sliced baby bella mushrooms.
- Prepare 8 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 4 oz of goat cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 12 of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt.
Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 or cook in toaster oven on 450.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise, scoop the meat out of the middle and set aside.
- Line zucchini boats in a casserole dish, spray with Olive Oil, season with pinch of salt, garlic.
- Place zucchini boats in oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add oil, chicken, garlic, carrots, onions, mushrooms and seasonings.
- Saute until chicken and vegetables are browned and tender.
- Remove boats from oven and fill..
- Top with goat cheese and fresh basil.
- Cook and additional 10 to 15 minutes.