Roasted Zucchini. Flip halfway through for even caramelization. Place zucchini in a non-stick baking dish. This delicious and simple oven roasted zucchini recipe has you covered.
Ingredients of Roasted Zucchini
- It's 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut oil (or other oil that can stand high heat).
- Prepare of Salt.
Spicy Roasted Zucchini - an easy side dish for the whole family to enjoy! Roasting veggies brings out such wonderful flavors. For this spicy roasted zucchini, I used spices. Simply Roasted Zucchini & Tomatoes (Gluten Free, Vegan & Paleo).
Roasted Zucchini step by step
- Cut the zucchini in half, length-wise. (Depending on the size of the zucchini and the pan you’re cooking in, you may have to trim a bit off the end.).
- Score the middle in a cross-cross pattern and sprinkle a generous amount of salt over the zucchini halves. The salt will draw out the water and help it soften up nicely when you cook it. Let it sit for at least 20 minutes..
- Then take a paper towel and lay it over the top of the zucchini halves, making sure to absorb the water that’s come to the surface..
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and pour the cooking oil into a large sautée pan and get it hot over a medium flame..
- Cook the garlic and zucchini in the pan for about 7 minutes, until it starts to brown..
- Once the zucchini is cooked and browned a bit, put the pan in the oven and bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and transfer to a plate with paper towels on it. Absorb any excess oil and salt & pepper to taste. Then, serve and enjoy! 🙂.
How to prepare roasted zucchuni: Cut up zucchini, place in bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Season with garlic salt, pepper and cajun. Roasted zucchini is an easy supper side any time of the year. In the meantime, I've made roasted zucchini. All you need to do is quarter the zucchini, toss them with the herb/lemon dressing and stick them in the oven.