Zucchini side dish. Roasted Zucchini and Tomatoes Side DishMy. Find healthy, delicious zucchini side dish recipes including baked zucchini, zucchini fries and zucchini pasta. I use regular green zucchini for this dish but yellow squash or a.
Ingredients of Zucchini side dish
- You need 3 Lbs of green zucchini.
- You need 3 Lbs of tomato.
- It's 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 spoons of vegetable oil.
- You need of Dried fragrance herbs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Ground black pepper.
This is another my mom's Korean side dish Banchan Recipe, Korean Zucchini!! Enjoy with warm cooked rice with other side dishes or make bibimbap by just simply put the zucchini on top of the. Panfried zucchini recipe is the easiest side dish and so frugal. Sautéed zucchini with parmesan, truffle oil, garlic and parsley makes for a flavorful and tasty side dish.
Zucchini side dish instructions
- Prepare the vegetables. Mince the onion and cut the zucchini and tomatoes into cubes..
- In the pan, pour the oil and cook the onion with some salt until it’s translucent..
- Add the zucchini and stir until you cover all the pieces with the oil..
- Add the tomatoes and ground pepper and cook covered on a medium heat for 15 minutes. Don’t over stir it, otherwise the zucchini will become mashed..
- Finish the dish with a sprinkle of dried mint/ thyme/ or summer savory. And serve it.
It's one of my favorite zucchini recipes that's quick and easy. I created this easy side dish for my DH who is very picky with regards to what vegetables he will eat. Today let's learn about another Korean side dish that you can make so easily, using zucchini and shrimp. It's sautéed zucchini and shrimp (Aehobak-saeu-bokkeum: 애호박새우볶음). It's so simple yet full of flavor!