One pot zucchini mushroom pasta. Even the pasta gets cooked right in the pot! Ever since I made that one pot pasta several weeks back, I've been on the hunt for more recipes like this - easy, effortless and sure to be a And this zucchini mushroom pasta is exactly that. There is absolute no pre-cooking or sauteeing of any kind here.
Ingredients of One pot zucchini mushroom pasta
- You need 1 pound of spaghetti.
- You need 1 tub of mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- It's 2 of zucchini, thinly sliced and quartered.
- It's 1/2 bag of frozen peas.
- Prepare Pinch of garlic.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan.
- It's 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Baked Parmesan Zucchini - Damn Delicious Use almond flour/meal instead of parmesan to make it paleo? Baked Parmesan Zucchini - Damn Delicious Cut lengthwise, sprinkle w/parmesan. Zucchini Mushroom Pasta sauce is a flavorful spaghetti sauce full of fresh zucchini and mushrooms. Zucchini Mushroom Risotto Recipe - creamy, easy to make family meal, made in one pot.
One pot zucchini mushroom pasta step by step
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, mushrooms, zucchini, peas, garlic, thyme and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and heavy cream..
- Serve immediately..
And then you need some patience cooking and stirring it. I only used zucchini and baby Bella mushrooms in this Zucchini Mushroom Risotto, but feel free to add other vegetables. One-Pot meals are like your favourite pair of flannel PJs - snug, comfortable and easy to throw on. Meet one-pot pasta recipes, which call for throwing everything into the same pot and boiling. Prego: dinner's ready in no time and you only have to wash one dish.