Zucchini soup. Keywords: cream of zucchini soup, creamy zucchini soup, zucchini cream soup, zucchini soup This Zucchini Soup is fantastic!!!! I had the last of it, right out of a mug, for breakfast on Friday! This is a pureed soup with onions, potatoes and zucchini cooked in chicken broth, seasoned with thyme, rosemary and basil.
Ingredients of Zucchini soup
- It's 6 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It's 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It's 2-3 of zucchinis, peeled and sliced.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic.
- It's 2 of bay leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- It's to taste of Parsley,.
Soup Quick and Easy Vegetarian Cold Soup Zucchini. Here's another delicious way to use fresh zucchini: Turn it into a spicy soup with mint, cilantro, and jalapeño. This zucchini soup has great body simply from the sheer amount of zucchini that are in the recipe. There is no cream or starchy thickeners in sight, so it's both healthy (lots of vegetables) and efficient.
Zucchini soup step by step
- Fry bacon in pan. Remove bacon and add onions to bacon grease and cook until tender..
- Add zucchini, broth, and garlic to onions in pan and heat until zucchini is tender. Put in blender or use a hand blender and puree mixture. Add the mixture into pan, adding milk, salt, pepper and parsley. Break bacon into small pieces and add to soup. Add the bay leaves. Simmer but don't bring to a boil. Taste and add additional seasoning as needed..
This soup is so creamy and silky - it tastes like it's full of cream. But it doesn't have a drop of dairy, except for a little butter, and olive oil can be Peel the zucchini for a sweeter (and paler) soup. This zucchini soup recipe is incredibly easy to make, and you may already have most of the ingredients to make it! These are way more delicious These lean green soups are the best way to use up your surplus of zucchini or just whip up a light. Nothing tastes better than zucchini soup on a cool fall day.