Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian). Pumpkin and Chickpeas Combine For the Creamiest Vegan Soup Ever. From Anna Monette Roberts, POPSUGAR Food. Protein-packed with chickpeas, sweetened naturally by dates + a good chunk of your daily soluble I actually intended for it to be more pumpkin-y, but this variation was PERFECT and I can't settle for.
Ingredients of Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- It's 1/2 of Butternut Pumpkin (600gms).
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- It's 1 of Brown Onion.
- It's 1 of Garlic Clove.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Fresh Ginger grated.
- Prepare 500 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1 Can (240 gm) of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 Can (400 gm) of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 Tbs of Coconut (or Greek) yoghurt.
- You need 2 Tbs of Olive Oil (or vegetable oil).
- It's of The Spices.
- You need 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- You need 3 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 4 of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- It's 1 Tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- You need 2 of Tsps Ground Corriander.
- Prepare 2 of Tsps Ground Cumin.
- It's 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- It's of Fresh or dried chili.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
They're sweet, moist, chocolatey, fall-spiced and oh How ready are you to sink your teeth into these Pumpkin Chickpea Blondies? You need to give this Spanish pumpkin and chickpea stew a try! It's so comforting, satisfying and easy to make. This one pot pumpkin curry is an easy, autumnal red curry featuring veggies, chickpeas, and creamy pumpkin!
Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) step by step
- Saute Onions, Ginger and Garlic on low heat in olive oil for approx 10 minutes.
- Add all Spices to pan and and fry for a minute or 2 (or until fragrant).
- Add all vegetables minus the Spinach and stir.
- Add the canned Tomatoes, Chickpeas, Stock, Yoghurt & bring to boil.
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for approx 20-30mins (or until pumpkin is soft). Add the Spinach a few minutes before removing the pot from the heat.
I'm having my annual trepidation about pumpkin season. Soft & chewy Chickpea Pumpkin Blondies - Only one bowl + eight ingredients needed to make these easy, fall. Moroccan Pumpkin, Chickpea and Tomato Soup Recipe. This satisfying vegetarian Moroccan soup with pumpkin and chickpeas is fragrant with Moroccan spices of saffron, ginger, cinnamon, and Ras. This Chickpea Curry is my take on the Classic Chana Masala - while the base recipe is very similar, I decided to give this classic recipe a little twist by adding: Chipotle Powder, to spice things up a bit.