Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats.
Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Ingredients of Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Prepare 4 of zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It's 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It's 1 tsp of paprika.
- It's 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 of small onion minced.
- You need 2 tbls of bell pepper minced.
- Prepare 4 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 cup of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats instructions
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Half and hollow out zucchini leaving 1/4" thick. Set aside 3/4 cup for taco mixture..
- Boil zucchini halves for 1 minute.
- Brown turkey, add spices and mix well..
- Add onion, pepper, zucchini, tomato sauce and water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Put 1/4 cup salsa in bottom of baking dish..
- Fill zucchini halves with taco mixture. Top with cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes..
- Serve with cilantro and salsa..