Swordfish with zucchini. Easy Italian swordfish pasta, with zucchini and mint: this fresh and delicate seafood linguine are one of the best recipes from Sicily. Swordfish has firm flesh, ideally suited to cooking on skewers. A real summer dish of cubes of marinated swordfish and lemon wedges, chargrilled (or barbecued) with baby zucchini.
Ingredients of Swordfish with zucchini
- Prepare 250 gr of swordfish.
- It's 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of zucchini large size.
- Prepare 5 of black olives.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch of parsley.
Soak four bamboo skewers in cold water to prevent them from burning under the grill. Watch: Zucchini, Gruyere, and Black Pepper Muffins. My husband says, "wow!" when I prepare swordfish this way. The Best Baked Swordfish Steaks Recipes on Yummly
Swordfish with zucchini instructions
- Cut the zucchini in medium thick slices and cook them in a pan till they are soft.
- Cut in half the 2 slices of swordfish..
- Clean the olives from their core and cut them in small pieces.
- Prepare for the decoration a bunch of breadcrumbs if you like.
- Put in a hot pan olive oil and the swordfish. Add salt and pepper as you wish, the olives, the parsley and the lemon juice and cook it in a medium fire for 5 min..
- Put a layer of zucchini in a dish and serve above the swordfish adding a bit of breadcrumbs. Enjoy!!!.
Grilled Salmon Steaks, Oven Roasted Swordfish Rollatini, Moroccan Grilled Swordfish. Swordfish is, in my opinion, 'the food of the gods.' This quick and simple recipe serves to Wonderful! Most recipes for swordfish involve salsas chutneys or rich sauces. Quick and Easy Pan-Roasted Swordfish Recipe. Swordfish steaks are cubed, brushed with fresh herb marinade, and skewered with onion wedges and red bell peppers.