Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins.
Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins
- Prepare 1 box of banana bread mix.
- You need 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of yogurt.
- It's 1 bag of chocolate chips.
- It's 1 of large or 2 small mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- It's 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine banana bread mix and all other ingredients (*except chocolate chips) in a large mixing bowl and beat on low for 1-2 mins..
- Once mixture is thoroughly combined, slowly fold in chocolate chips. Pour into cupcake baking tins or bread loaf baking pans, or both..
- Bake in oven for 30-45 mins or until muffins and/or bread are passing the "toothpick test" and are a nice golden color around the edges and tops..
- Top with extra sprinkles of brown sugar, extra chocolate chips, frosting, or whatever you desire! Enjoy!.