Breakfast zucchini bread. But a slice of warm zucchini bread with a pat of butter and cup of coffee is the essence of homespun goodness. Video: How To Make Zucchini Bread w/ Baby Breakfast. Step-by-step tutorial for making delicious, reliable zucchini bread.
Ingredients of Breakfast zucchini bread
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry chives.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion and garlic powder.
- You need 2 cups of minced zucchini squeezed.
- Prepare of Topping bagel Seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
This zucchini pancake recipe marries the warm-spiced flavors of zucchini bread with the ease of quick and healthy whole-grain. Cheesy Zucchini Bread made with healthy zucchini, shredded cheddar cheese, and chives is a delicious and easy savory quick bread loved by the whole family. If this zucchini bread recipe doesn't already sound healthy enough, you can dial down the sugar for more of a breakfast bread. Healthy Zucchini Bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and sweetened with honey instead of sugar.
Breakfast zucchini bread instructions
- Mix dry ingredients add the liquid ingredients using whisk batter look Loose using pan 6 x 8.
- Reheat oven 375 f cook for 30 minutes let it rest for a minute 😉.
This bread is bursting with flavor thanks to the hint of coconut, orange zest and toasted nuts. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! This zucchini banana bread uses rolled oats as the base, so it's packed with fiber and whole grains. I'm a big fan of a slice of this for breakfast and I love to make this in the summer when there's plenty.