Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini. Want an easy weeknight dinner option? Try out this creamy Zucchini and Squash casserole during your time at home. This dish will be enjoyed by the entire.
Ingredients of Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini
- It's 1/3 of of a large sweet onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of of a large yellow zucchini, 1/2 inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbs of canola oil.
- It's 1 (5 Oz) of can evaporated milk.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered chicken bouillon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of chopped honey ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of American cheese or other cheese that melts well.
Zucchini and yellow squash are low in calories with a low glycemic index. Both squashes are a good source of vitamins A and C, fiber and potassium Tender pieces of zucchini and yellow squash in a mouthwatering creamy cheese sauce. This delectable easy skillet vegetable will quickly become one. How to make parmesan crusted zucchini and yellow squash.
Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini instructions
- Add oil and onions to a hot frying pan. Sauté for two minutes. Add zucchini and sauté for 3-4 more minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients except cheese. Simmer until zucchini becomes tender. Add cheese and melt in. Serve immediately.
So how is your garden growing this summer? I have so much zucchini right now and this looks like the perfect cheesy way to use it up. Sometimes the simple recipes are the best! Cheesy Zucchini Breadsticks is a low carb breadsticks recipe perfect for using up summer's bounty of zucchini! These Cheesy Zucchini Breadsticks are a low carb breadsticks recipe.