Fried Zucchini. Whether You Serve It As A Side Or An Appetizer, This Restaurant Style Fried Zucchini Is A Family Favorite. Fried To Perfection, This Dish Is Simply Addicting, Especially Dipped In Ranch And Marinara! Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden vegetable flavor.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of medium zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned panko of your choice (I used parmesan garlic seasoned).
- Prepare of salt (1 tbsp. for flour seasoning, a pinch for after frying).
- You need of pepper (1 tbsp. to season flour).
- Prepare of canola or vegetable oil for either pan or deep frying.
This sturdy summer squash, when breaded and baked (no frying necessary!), is a fantastic alternative to traditional french fries. Fried Zucchini makes the perfect appetizer! Fresh zucchini dredged in seasoned flour and panko crumbs, deep fried till golden brown and served with Creamy Ranch Dressing. I plant many vegetables to use in cooking.
Fried Zucchini step by step
- Gather three small bowls, season flour with salt and pepper in first bowl..
- Scramble egg in next bowl..
- Add panko in third bowl..
- Cut ends off of zucchini, cut in half, cut the halves in half lengthwise, cut those into four strips..
- Dredge zucchini in the flour, give a quick shake and add to the egg..
- Take zucchini from egg and place in panko completely coating, place on plate or sheet tray and place in freezer while the oil heats..
- Heat oil in deep fryer or pan to 350 degrees (I deep fried)..
- Once heated, add zucchini to fryer, do not over fill, it will drop the temperature of the oil too much, fry for 2 minutes or until desired crispiness..
- Drain on paper towel covered plate or bowl, serve with ranch or dressing or sauce of your choice..
Tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini are among are among our favorites. That is why this dish is so popular at our house.—Deborah Elliot. Fried Zucchini Salad with Cream Cheese DressingReceitas Da Felicidade! Baked Zucchini Chips Without Bread Crumbs Recipes. How to fry zucchini in a simple, quick way?