Zucchini Fritters. With freshly grated zucchini, egg, flour, and herbs, they are easy. Serve with a garlicky lemony sour cream dipping sauce. Zucchini Fritters - These fritters are unbelievably easy to make, low calorie, and the Now these fritters are unbelievably easy to whip up.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fritters
- It's 1-1/2 lbs of zucchini, grated.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 c of almond meal flour.
- You need 1/4 c of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten.
- You need 2 T of evoo.
I wouldn't say that I'm a budget. Begin by shredding the zucchini on a box grater or in a food processor. Transfer the zucchini to a fine mesh strainer, then toss with the salt to draw out the liquid. Zucchini Fritters Adapted a bit from Simply Recipes.
Zucchini Fritters step by step
- Place zucchini in a colander over the sink. Add salt and gently toss to combine; let sit for 10 min. Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain zucchini completely..
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, flour, cheese, garlic and egg..
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Scoop batter and flatten with spoon making 3 fritters at a time. Cook until underside is browned; about 2 min. Carefuly flip and brown other side; about 1 min..
- Make 12 fritters. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with sour cream, ketchup or dip of your choice!.
Zucchini fritters made extra crispy and extra tasty with the addition of parmesan! Make shredded zucchini using a food processor (I did) or a. Zucchini Fritters Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls into hot oil. Fry until deep golden brown, turning once.