Zucchini Bread. It's the last one I'll make. This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist!
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- It's 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 cups of shredded and drained zucchini.
- It's 1 cup of crushed pineapple.
- It's 3/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- It's 1 cup of raisens.
Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! This basic Zucchini Bread Recipe is one that I have been using for many, many years. Well, if you have ever grown Zucchini, you know that they produce lots and lots from just a single plant. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Beat together in a large mixing bowl, sugar, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla..
- Add zucchini and crushed pineapple and beat..
- Add nutmeg, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, flour and salt and beat..
- Mix in chopped pecans and raisins..
- Grease 2 loaf pans. Bake loaves at 350 degrees for 45 minutes..
- Remove after 5 minutes from loaf pan and let cool on a baking rack..
Healthy Zucchini Bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This bread is bursting with flavor thanks to the hint of coconut, orange zest and toasted nuts. She was legitimately surprised that a gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free zucchini And, I vividly remember my mom making endless loaves of zucchini bread. Not that that was the only. Bake a loaf of Paula Deen's moist, spiced and nutty Zucchini Bread from Food Network.