Cheesy Zucchini slices. Juicy slices of zucchini are baked with a coating of bread crumbs and cheese, which gives it a very unique and enjoyable texture. Arrange eggplant slices in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet, then fit as many pieces of zucchini as possible on same baking sheet. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive.
Ingredients of Cheesy Zucchini slices
- You need 2 of shredded zucchini.
- You need 1 of egg/ lightly beaten.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's of Black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Dry basil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of cheddar mix shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Cheesy Baked Eggplant Slices - Appetizers and Sides. These cheesy little zucchini bites are a great way to put all that zucchini to use. They're like tater › Cheesy Zucchini Bites. Cheesy zucchini roll-ups are where it's AT.
Cheesy Zucchini slices step by step
- Set oven 425 f / /220 c. Squeeze water out from zucchini, using cheese cloth.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Make patties.
- Cook for 17-20 mins.
- Until golden brown. No flour zucchini patties..
This is a recipe that I've been making for an entire So yes, the trickiest part is slicing the zucchini thinly enough so you can roll it up without it breaking. At every half-inch along the zucchini, slice most of the way through the zucchini, but don't cut all the way down. Zucchini gratin is a tasty side for a weekday meal or special dinner. A cheddar and breadcrumb topping gives this casserole a savory, crunchy finish. My daughter despises zucchini, but my husband and I love it, so this is an easy way for us to get our "fix" and it's the perfect amount for the two.