Yellow zucchini tomato grevy. Our creamy tomato sauce for gnocchi and tender zucchini gets plenty of classic Italian flavor from roasted red peppers, capers, oregano, and more. The sauce gets a twist from specialty yellow tomatoes, beloved for their mellow flavor and sunny hue. Choose from our many yellow, orange and gold heirloom tomatoes for your tomato garden.
Ingredients of Yellow zucchini tomato grevy
- You need 3 of yellow zucchini s.
- Prepare 8 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red Chilli.
- It's of Black Pepper corns 3tbsp grated.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 cup of yogurt.
They pair beautifully with basil, cilantro, dill, and more! Sometimes I add a chopped onion, yellow squash, or a bell pepper or two. Anything that's starting to look a little sad! For a light entrée on a summer night, this dish is just the ticket.
Yellow zucchini tomato grevy instructions
- Chop the tomatoes and onion..
- Cut thin slices of zucchini..
- Grate the garlic cloves..
- Chopped Parsaley for garnish..
- Add 4tbsp of ghee or cooking oil into the pan..
- Add grated pepper corns + grated garlic..
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir for 5 to 7 mins on medium heat..
- Add onions + salt +Turmeric + Chilli powder and stir for another 5 to 7 mins..
- Add zucchini and stir for 5mins..
- Add yogurt stir and cover wid the lid for 10 to 15mins..
- Just check it's done if not give another 5 to 10 mins. 😬 and garnish wid Parsaley.
- Have fun cooking fellas😘.
Spread zucchini and tomato slices on the baking sheets in as close to a single layer as you can. I love how roasting sweetens the zucchini and tomatoes. I used a yellow zucchini which was delish. My husband had the idea that a layer of roasted red pepper sauce would be really yummy in this too. Zucchini and yellow squash are low in calories with a low glycemic index.